Our Client is a well-established indigenous company with a Client base across Ireland, UK, U.S. and mainland Europe. They are in the process of expanding their support team and are looking for an experienced Senior Solutions Specialist to enhance our Client Support Team.
This Company offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance from when you start very generous pension contribution supported training and progression plans along with performance bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Specialist:
* Manage day-to-day support operations, including resolution of escalated support desk customer contact centre and communications issues.
* Proactively Manage open help desk support cases, drive to resolve cases ensuring support offerings are provided to our customers within the specified SLA.
* Attend Management meetings and trainings as required.
* Follow-through and manage active software problems and advancements between the Company, Clients, Partners and OEMs.
* Provide some project management oversight to infrastructure implementation projects.
* Manage effective issue identification and resolution process; serve as the focal point for infrastructure-related issue / crisis resolution
* Participate in process improvement initiatives, when applicable.
* Develop IT policy and procedure documentation and annually train staff on those policies and procedures
* Setup and maintain a secure and segregated VPN hub network to our customer networks
* Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
* Implement and maintain and monitor a suitable network compliance and logging solution to satisfy the requirements of ISO27001.
* Maintain and regularly test a suitable DR solution for our IT infrastructure as outlined in the ISO27001 requirements.
Successful Candidate Will Possess:
* 3-5 years of combined Field Experience and technical support in the Telephony, networking or IT Industry.
* Demonstrated experience in Network Administration/System Administration including experience with installation, service and administration of a medium to large multi-server environment.
* Advanced candidates would have knowledge and experience with Contact Centre Platform Technology.
* Experience supporting and administering network devices and systems including: routers, firewalls, switches, or wireless access points.
* Knowledge of common network services like DNS, Web Servers (IIS, Apache), FTP Servers, Email Servers, and Database Systems Administration.
* Solid understanding of advanced networking concepts including networking protocols TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, Syslog combined with SOAP, XML, Web Services and others.
* Knowledge of SQL Server, Exchange Server, Virtualization (VDI and Server), Active Directory and related services.
* Strong desire to train, earn certifications and transition to an advanced certification level.
To apply for this position or to discuss in confidence, please contact Matthew Duane Rice