The position requires a Data Visualisation Developer with a track record of defining, designing and developing intuitive visual interfaces with a focus on business understanding and insights.
The responsibilities include:
· Design and development of frameworks for delivering all levels of visualisations, from single page dashboards to interactive analysis and insights.
· Work closely with Data Science to design business friendly visualisation for predictive and descriptive models
· In conjunction with application architects, define the architecture elements to deliver visualisations
· Definition of data requirements to drive visualisations.
· Defining and implementation of visual standards with UX experts.
· Work closely with other developers to ensure visualisations work seamlessly with all application components.
· Work closely with Data Engineering to define data requirements and the optimal approach for data delivery and storage.
· Defining the roadmap for Visualisations in applications.
The successful candidate will report into the CAO and work closely with customer project teams.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a data-related field such as Visualisation, Business Intelligence, Data Science etc.
· 2+ years’ experience specifically in visualisation
· Experience in Data Visualisation libraries such as D3.js, Plotly, Highcharts etc.
· Experience in data manipulation technologies such as SQL, MongoDB, Python, R, Spark, Pandas etc.
· General BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik etc.