To support the continued growth of the company, we are currently recruiting for Network System Administrator-AWS Cloud. This is a full time permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals. This role will report into the Operations Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Linux system administration and management, including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
* Design, configuration and management of cloud environments.
* TCP/IP based network administration and management, including network devices configuration, configuration of firewalls and step-by-step troubleshooting.
* Performance Management.
* Manage daily hosting platform monitoring.
* Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Configuration and management of software managing FCAPS.
* Installation, configuration, daily administration and maintenance of our built hosted applications. Training will be provided.
* Running high-traffic web services including requirements analysis, service configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade admin tools and utilities when necessary.
* Run periodic performance reports to support capacity planning.
* Responsible for taking part in out-of-hours support.
Skills and experience:
* Experience with Linux and Unix systems administration and management.
* Experience with cloud solutions - AWS required.
* Network management and administration and configuration experience, CCNA/CCNP.
* Cisco ASA firewall configuration experience preferably.
* Knowledge of Apache based load balancers desirable.
* Experience with Apache TomCat configuration and maintenance desirable.
* Automation/Configuration Management experience (Ansible preferably).
* Disaster recovery/backup procedures.
* Firewalls (iptables) experience desirable.
* Internet security and virus protection.
* MySql/Galera experience desirable.
* Java / xslt experience an advantage.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Must have 4-5 years experience in a similar role.
Salary commensurate with experience.