The role involves planning, executing and reporting on IT audits, completing data analytics and delivering work to schedule. The role helps to ensure internal controls are appropriately designed, operationally effective and are aligned with business objectives.
* Working closely with stakeholders across the businesses to define the IT risk universe and define a risk based audit plan.
* Spearheading an IT audit approach for the business.
* Delivering a broad range of IT audit and risk engagements in collaboration with the internal audit team and third party providers. Driving the implementation of data analytics within the audit approach.
* Developing audit programs and completing IT audits across the business.
* Providing IT risk consultation and expertise on projects and implementations.
* Leading IT based investigations and post incident reviews.
* Completing audits of the key business, operational, and regulatory risks around the IT of the business.
* Collaborating with colleagues across the business to improve the quality of controls and risk management.
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
* Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience in the fields of IT audit, assurance and/or IT security. Candidates from other disciplines or with less experience may be considered. Qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL are desirable.
Additionally, professional accountancy qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Third level qualification in a related field;
* Excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
* Ability to work on own initiative while also being a good team player, and
* Commercial mind-set and value-add focus.
* Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
* Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
* Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all information remains confidential to the business.
* Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
* Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
* Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
* Ability to lead, influence and coach others
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.