Junior Software Developer in Test - Dublin
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer in Test to join our Development team in Dublin. The team is responsible for web development of their site, as well as back-end support for devices. Reporting to Senior Manager, Technology Delivery the Junior Software Developer in Test plays a vital role in delivering software to the companies users. You will be responsible for ensuring continuity of services and functionality as well as correct implementation of new features, verifying web team release packages as well as contributing and maintaining automated tests.
* Strong desire to understand how things work
* Customer driven
* Want to contribute to a dynamic product that our users love
* Must be energetic and enthusiastic, with a passion for Software Quality
* Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (or equivalent experience)
* Highly technical and able to communicate well with developers and other team members
* Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with MS SQL Server Database
* Knowledge of C#, Visual Studio and .Net4.0 or higher
Nice To Haves
* Knowledge of test automation using Selenium Webdriver
* Prior knowledge of the eBook industry
* Knowledge of Git
* Knowledge of web testing tools such as Fiddler, Wireshark, etc.
* An understanding of Agile development process
* Knowledge of Ruby or other scripting languages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.