This permanent role offers the opportunity to work in the Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations team in Wroclaw, PL. You'll be an integral part of a global team working with associates located in India, Poland and North Americas. It is a tremendous opportunity to gain exposure with many different systems
Job Reference: BBBH 13270
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship
Working with this client, you will:
* Analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions based on a well-defined software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs within a complex business domain
* Take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services
The minimum requirements:
* Experience in HTML5, Less CSS and the ability to learn new scripting languages
* Proficiency in UI/UX/GUI design
* Familiar working with complex applications with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment globally
* Experience reviewing the work of others, mentoring and coaching junior developers
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you like to figure out how things work
* Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
* Experience guiding teams on technical, architectural and performance matters
* Experience with the full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies
* Experience improving older code bases as well as in using modern design patterns
What if we said:
* Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
* Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
* Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2018 and beyond, we are assisting our clients source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 / +48 122119037