They are looking for a Lead Developer to:
* Lead the Frontend architecture and liaise with the lead architect, together working on the development of the product architecture
* Responsible for providing technical direction, leadership and innovation
* Provide technical training and support to the development team
* Build software on the company's visualization solution
* 7+ years' experience developing web applications
* Commercial experience with Angular 1 and commercial experience or a strong interest in Angular 2
* Experience with or good knowledge of React
* Experience in an Agile environment and experience with Continuous Integration
* Visualization experience, focusing on user experience
* Computer science degree or similar preferred
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in English essential
This is a unique opportunity for a Lead Developer to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment, with the scope to influence the technical direction in a company with forecasted massive growth and success.
If you think this sounds like you, submit your application below or email Sharon at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.