Our Client has a requirement for an experienced IT Sales Administrator to join their expanding sales function. This company has an excellent reputation for offering real career progression and it's combined with a real team focused culture.
* Manage entire portfolio of license renewals.
* Work directly with clients to provide run rate quotations.
* Constantly look for upsell opportunities.
* Send out quotations on behalf of account managers.
* Manage ad-hoc sales enquiries.
* Vendor negotiation for best price.
* Work with account managers to identify upsell opportunities.
* Manage recurring revenue agreements within the CRM.
* Manage flow of inbound sales tickets from internal and external sources.
* Liaising with Project Teams to set client expectations on delivery of installations.
* Keen knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
* Ability to discuss and listen to client requirements to identify the appropriate product placement.
* Proven ability of commercial acumen.
* Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets and 2+ years in sales.
* Superior oral and written communication skills.
* Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually.
* Must possess strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss it in further detail, please contact Matthew Duane Rice