Technical Architect required to join a leading provider of audit and assurance services in Ireland, based in Dublin City Centre. This is a career making opportunity to be part of an “internal start-up”, where you will be provided with opportunities to influence and manage projects for the some of Ireland’s largest organisations. The role focuses on a broad range of technology areas where experience in software development lifecycle and project management is expected.
• Work with Clients to assess the workings of the business and advising on how to get more from existing IT or augment with new solutions
• Align the business needs of Clients and the IT strategy: (apps, infrastructure, security, data & multi-level -integration etc)
• Develop and test various IT strategies (across a number of architecture domains and industries) to support client’s business strategy
• Participation in collaborative architecture assessment sessions with clients
• Develop and document best practices, guidelines, standards, procedures and patterns.
• Estimate and lead projects end-to-end while meeting customer requirements and keeping within budget.
• 8+ years total IT experience with 1+ years in a in a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm.
• 3rd level degree in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems or equivalent
• Broad tech understanding across two or more areas such as: Cloud Computing, S/W Development, Information Management, Service Management, Data Warehousing, IT Governance, Messaging and Integration, FinTech, Data Protection.
• 15-20% Bonus
• Pension Contribution (7-15%)
• 25 day annual leave
• Education assistance