Permanent Position - DUBLIN
Our client is looking for a Systems / DevOps Engineer to join the Systems Infrastructure Group. This role is for a dynamic and enthusiastic Systems / DevOps with a strong knowledge of system design, installation, backup, recovery, storage management, networking methodologies, process and tools.
* Strong background in VMware, Windows Server Administration, Networking Administration, Web Hosting,
* Exchange, SQL Administration and deployment methodologies.
* Enterprise Datacentre experience primarily in a virtualised environment.
* Ability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors, and subsequent modifications.
* Understanding of source control systems such as TFS and Git.
* Ability to perform systems analysis and design and provide written specifications where necessary.
* Demonstration of continuing professional development is a distinct advantage e.g. VMware Certifications,
* Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA /P, Firewall.
The Company offers excellent benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, EAP programme, life assurance, tax saver commuter ticket, bike to work scheme.
Strong focus on personal learning and development culture including tuition support to help you reach your professional development goals.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.