itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client in the hiring of a DevOps Engineer to provide continual development, improvement and support across a range of Tier 1 services and systems. Our client is a global financial services company and this is an integral position in their Global Services hub.
Your primary responsibility will be undertaking DevOps duties across the Active Directory environment. Our client's Services hub manages the Active Directory services for the company globally. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Automation of currently manual processes, relieving constraints and improving efficiency
* Documentation, design and implementation of Infrastructure as code
* Acting as a lead and owner on the deployment, configuration and maintenance of key services and technologies
* Promoting the value and adoption of DevOps practices and tools
* Providing Subject Matter Expertise on a range of primarily Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, Team Foundation Centre, System Centre, Office 365, MS SQL, Windows based servers, SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business and Azure Cloud services
* You will ideally have worked in an enterprise environment, preferably in a global environment, in a DevOps role for at least the last few years
* You will have extensive experience of DevOps tools and practices, including Build-Release, CI/CD and automation
* In-depth scripting experience in PowerShell. Ability with other scripting languages would be beneficial
* Strong experience with the likes of DSC or other commonly used configuration tools
* Experience with VSTS/Team Foundation Server
* Good knowledge of Microsoft based Cloud technologies, such as Azure and Office 365
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Federation Services as well as key protocols, e.g. LDAP, TCP, OAuth etc.
* Good knowledge of OOP languages. You will have good ability to code in a C language, preferably C#
* Experience across testing and QA, including Unit Testing and tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to provide DevOps and Engineering skills in a high visibility role. You will work on leading edge technologies, the latest versions and tools and in a team that is managing one of the largest global deployments of the Microsoft stack of technologies and services. There are excellent benefits, competitive salary and great career paths available.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.