DevOps Engineer - Dublin CC (Remote Flexibility)
My client are expanding their global team with a particular focus placed on DevOps/Release for the Dublin office. They are hiring across multiple technical teams but DevOps is the high priority and they are looking for hugely talented engineers who are passionate about learning something new every single day and who want to join a company where they'll be offered a clear career path and an agreed method of getting there.
You'll need to have a solid background in Linux administration and an understanding of software development life cycle processes. You'll need to be able to cope under pressure and have experience in a rapidly growing company where every single day is something a little bit different. The team work hard but they love their jobs and are all passionate about the work they are doing so you'll need to be the same in order to thrive here.
* 2-3 years hands on DevOps experience, ideally working with AWS.
* Experience working closely with an in house development team.
* Excellent experience with Git and other version control systems.
* Excellent Linux knowledge.
* Hands on experience with ansible/puppet/chef.
* Strong knowledge around Jenkins and CI/CD.
* Big Data/Machine learning experience is desirable.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* A strong passion for technology is key.
If you're interested in finding out more please don't hesitate to drop across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.