ERP Functional Analyst
Permanent opportunity for an experienced ERP Functional Analyst. Reporting to the Systems Manager you will be tasked with maintaining and supporting the organisations Enterprise Application. The successful candidate will be joining the organisation as it prepares to kick off a Global IT Strategy to standardise solutions company wide. You will have the opportunity to get involved at a ground level on major projects transforming the organisation at an EU or Global level.
The ideal candidate will have solid functional ERP skills and good all round technical skills, e.g good knowledge of SQL, forms, ability to translate functional requirements to the technical specs.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Maintain and Support the internal Enterprise Applications, including the assessment of functional needs to determine specifications and solutions
* Lead and support individual assigned projects, associated with the delivery of new Applications, Systems and Solutions
* Work with vendors to deliver projects, and resolve technical problems with ICT Applications
* Filling out, reviewing and completing, assigned tasks within the Service Desk ticket queue
* Assist users with ICT Application questions and issues
* Assist deployment of new Applications and updates, and troubleshoot any issues
* A 3rd level qualification in a relevant subject
* 5+ years' experience working in an IT environment, with significant experience in Enterprise ERP Systems
* Experience with CRM Systems is beneficial
* Experience with Systems Analysis, and both SDLC and Agile approaches
* Solid experience troubleshooting and resolving systems issues
* Be tech savvy and hands-on, with good experience in database tools
* Good relationship building skills, comfortable working with suppliers, vendors and stakeholders
* Have the ability to multi task, prioritise, and delegate, with a proven track record in achieving results
* Have excellent communication skills, encouraging information sharing, promoting teamwork, and supporting others
* Be eager to find new ways of working, and produce new solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.