As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in the Deployment Services (DS) department you will be working with a focus on the design and deployment of our development, pre-production and production (private and public) cloud-based platform.
The ideal candidate will be familiar in design and implementation at mid to large enterprise scale. They will be equally at home with installation and customisation of Windows and Linux or BSD and the tools for automation on these platforms.
A successful candidate will also be involved with:
* Deploying scalable & robust solutions over our private or public cloud to support product and platform engineering applications.
* Constantly look for improvements for any platform or resourcing constraints through automation and new technologies.
* Troubleshooting and supporting customer and platform related issues.
* Attending stand-up meetings and collaborating with peers to delivery company/customer business requirements.
Skills - Required
* 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routing and Switching environments.
* Good understanding and familiarity with Virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi experience or other).
* Experience configuring and managing server hardware. (Dell, UCS, HP or others).
* Experience in enterprise level networking with working knowledge of TCP/IP and Routing Protocols.
* Detailed knowledge of the OSI layers 1-4 and associated equipment.
* Working knowledge of Cisco ASR, Nexus, ASA, ISR and Catalyst product lines is a distinct advantage.
* Experience working with and troubleshooting Linux operating systems.
* Good scripting skills - Python / Bash or other.
* Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of documentation.
* Medium/Strong computer & network security knowledge.
* Degree in Computer Science or similar.
* Linux Server
* Windows Server (IIS, NLB, Certificate Authority)
* VMWare ESXi
* Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking
* Systems and network security
Are you an experienced SRE Engineer (Infrastructure) that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this SRE Engineer (Infrastructure) role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.