* Deploy scalable & robust solutions over our private or public cloud to support product and platform engineering applications.
* Constantly look for improvements for any platform or resourcing constraints through automation and new technologies.
* Troubleshoot and support customer and platform related issues.
* Attend stand-up meetings and collaborate with peers to delivery company/customer business requirements.
* We are looking for an engineer who will actively engage in company operations and has a great passion for new technologies and tackling system problems.
Skills - Required
* Experience in Cloud deployments in cloud providers like AWS or Azure using Azure templates or AWS Cloud Formation.
* Working knowledge of Windows and Linux System Administration in a complex data centre environment.
* Provisioning and configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible/Chef).
* DevOps and automation experience - (Vagrant/Terraform/Virtual Box).
* Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell etc.
* Network administration (Routing, Firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP).
* Experience in configuring middleware software including nginx, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, etc.
* Experience with web-based deployments including SSL and certificates, load balancing and horizontal scaling.
* Experience with Monitoring - Zabbix, DataDog, Grafana, Nagios.
* Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare or KVM.
* Good troubleshooting skills required.
* Bachelors degree in a Computer Science / Engineering.
* Ability to work well on your own and within a team.
* Ability to consult with engineering teams in a cross-team environment.
* Documentation and development of designs, processes and procedures.
* Experience working within a structured ITIL / ISO27001 IT Service Management environment.
Are you an experienced SRE Engineer (Cloud) that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this SRE Engineer (Cloud) rolevia the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.