Senior Network Engineer - Dublin
Contract - 6 Months
Do you want to work for one of the largest and most innovative IT companies in the world? How would you like a position that allows you to contribute to a global IT team and help develop a new and cutting-edge infrastructure?
We have teamed up with a huge and respected multination who require a talented Network Engineer to join their growing team in Dublin. have a look at the information below and see if this is the right role for you!!
Qualifications & Experience
* Manage, design and develop scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures to meet business objectives and SLAs.
* Identify, diagnose and resolve complex hardware, software and connectivity issues reported by team members, business unit managers, and the IT operations team
* Coordinate and work together with other members of technology staff on multiple concurrent cross-functional initiatives and projects
* Manage all aspects of the network, including switching, routing, firewall administration, and the enforcement of security policies, standards guidelines, and procedures
* Proactivity and continuously monitor the health of all networks (LAN/WLAN/WAN/VPN/MPLS), security devices, power sources, Telco gear, DIA, voice circuits, bandwidth utilization, physical and virtual appliances as well as all supporting infrastructure to ensure continuous and uninterrupted availability of resources critical to the operational needs of the business.
* Participate in conducting vulnerability testing, penetration analyses and security audits of network perimeter and the internal network to ensure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of all internally and externally exposed systems.
* Respond rapidly to system outages, alerts and or any interruption in system services globally on an as-needed basis to maintain the highest level of availability possible. SLA / Uptime > 99%)
* Responsible for the acquisition, configuration, implementation, administration and capacity planning of all Infrastructure components within our Global footprint.
* Monitor network performance, application protocol usage and traffic patterns to ensure a predictable level of network performance
* Assist in the procurement and delivery of new Internet and voice circuits both in the U.S and abroad
* 7+ years relevant work experience supporting and maintaining highly available Enterprise computing environments.
* Hands-on experience with multi-vendor firewalls, security appliances, applications and terminology (Cisco/SonicWALL/Palo Alto/IDS/IPS/ACL's/NAT polices/Security Zones/DPI/SPI/MFA/IDM etc.)
* Hands-on experience with supporting VoIP and SIP-based telephony solutions, SBC's/Adtran/Sonus
* Implementation level knowledge and exposure to highly available Hypervisor based clustered environments and associated technologies and concepts (Hyper -V, vSphere, NIC teaming/bonding, SANs, disk subsystems, RAID groups, storage pools, LUN creation and expansion)
* Professional certification - CCNP or CCIE
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Security, Dublin, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IPSEC, VPN, VoIP, SIP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, MPLS, BGP, Ireland, Infrastructure
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.