DevOps Engineer - Kerry - 45-55K
My client have found a unique niche in the market incorporating Artificial Intelligence into their solution and have seen exponential business growth as well as the signing of some fantastic partnerships to make them one of the established names within their sector. The growth has happened relatively quickly and as a result they need to take on a new DevOps engineer to help with scaling their environment.
You will work as part of the DevOps team collaborating with Development and other internal teams to provide support to customers and internal users as well as gathering requirements and solutions to fully customise their product to any new clients request.
In a small growing company it gives you the chance to have a real influence over the innovation of the product as well as experimenting on new tools and tech and providing input into the architecture and delivery for products.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Strong AWS experience.
* Familiarity with AWS Big Data Suite.
* Hands on Linux administration skills.
* Strong configuration management experience - puppet/chef/salt/ansible.
* Strong CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins.
* Hands on exposure to Docker/Kubernetes desirable.
* Networking experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in find out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.