The ideal candidate for this exclusive PHP Engineer role will have a genuine passion for development and improving brand loyalty. If you have a positive attitude, a proactive nature and want to work with cutting-edge technologies, keep reading,
Working on extremely high-traffic sites, you will have an opportunity to offer contributions on a daily basis working developing robust platform services in an agile environment, as well as problem-solving and learning from elite product evangelists.
* Minimum 4 years' experience with Object Orientated PHP
* Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL or other relational databases;
* Experience in designing and building REST APIs
* Experience with Symfony or Laravel essential - the company currently use Symfony 4.
* Experience with Unit testing beneficial
* Experience with Version Control such as Git or Subversion
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English);
* Strong desire to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural team
This role comes with an extremely competitive salary offering €55,000 - €65,000 depending on the experience of the relevant candidate.
Additionally, there will be an extremely attractive benefits package including professional development support and extremely attractive e-commerce discount advantages.
I am working on this role exclusively so for contact Sharon Riddell immediately for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.