Senior Penetration Tester / Consultant
Our Client one of the biggest standardization body in the world providing standards for a personal and business uses is looking to recruit a talented Senior Penetration Tester / Consultant to join their team in Cybersecurity and Information Resilience Centre in Dublin.
You'll be primarily working in the areas of web application, internal and external network infrastructure penetration testing and vulnerability assessments along with mobile and web service testing.
* Using ethical hacking techniques to discover and exploit vulnerabilities on client applications and networks.
* Testing a wide range of operating systems and technologies for vulnerabilities, flaws, improper configurations, and other issues.
* Advising a wide range of clients on remediation strategies and best practice.
* Passion for this area and understand what it means to use ethical hacking skills to help organisations protect their systems and information assets.
* You could be responsible for trying to break the most advanced defences in the world working with the best in your field across industries and sectors.
* You'll need an enquiring mind, the tenacity to overcome technical challenges and an ability to approach problems from different perspectives.
* You'll have solid experience in some or all areas of penetration testing, including web applications, internal and external network / infrastructure and / or mobile as well as the fundamentals of secure application development and IT security in general and will wish to further your career in this area.
* You'll be CREST or OSCP/OSCE certified or willing to complete these certifications as part of our client's sponsored Learning and Development programme.
* You'll hold a third level qualification in an IT related field.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.