Urgent requirement for a Python Developer in Dublin City Centre.
This position is with a highly backed start-up based in Grand Canal Dock.
The company will be working very closely with Deep learning, Machine learning and NLP.
* Develop and deliver clean, sophisticated code.
* Define the technical architecture that can scale.
* Responsible for the design and development of backend microservices,
* Development of automated build tooling for Voysis AI model generation and deployment
* Responsibilities for the scalability and availability of the service.
* Extensive experience in Python development experience and knowledge of at least one other high level programming language
* Experience designing and building scalable and highly performant services
* Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
* Minimum of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent require
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and autonomy are essential
This role offers a very cool working environment, with exposure to some green field projects.
If you are interested in hearing more please call Siobhain on 014321567 or email srushe@morganMckinley.ie
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.