My client, an award-winning e-commerce, who are driven by core values of employee satisfaction and career fulfilment, integrity and honesty and equality, are looking for an excellent engineer to join their growing development team.
Working alongside technical evangelists with cutting edge technologies on exciting new projects, this is an amazing opportunity for a driven and motivated developer.
* 5+ years' experience developing object-oriented PHP
* Strong understanding of either MVC, SOLID or Dependency injection
* Experience with Symfony, Silex or Laravel preferable - the company currently work with Symfony 4
* Experience in developing with Twig or Smarty
* Experience working in an agile environment and with techniques like Continuous Integration
* Experience developing websites and web applications for multiple device types beneficial
* Strong experience developing and integrating with APIs
* Experience in MySQL 5.5+
* Comfortable working in Linux
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar preferred
Experience with TDD or BDD also advantageous.
This is for sure one of the highest calibre PHP houses in Dublin, committed to delivering engineering excellence while prioritising fulfilment and progression of employees.
If you do not yet have experience with Symfony 4, but can demonstrate a strong aptitude to learn and have worked with similar frameworks, apply and we can have a chat.
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.