DevOps/SRE - Galway
My client are an established multinational and long time member of the Galway tech community. They are set for rapid growth over the coming months and are looking to hire an experience DevOps/SRE to help manage that growth.
You'll be working closely with developers to create and configure the tools to enhance scalability and continuously improve their full-service life cycle. You'll provide support for enterprise customers as well as having a large influence over automated build and deployment pipelines.
You'll also be given the freedom to implement new tools and technologies that you feel will help improve process and have the chance to experiment and train in other areas to make each day different and exciting.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux Administration skills.
* Strong hands on exposure to AWS.
* Excellent Jenkins.
* Experience in Agile environment with CI/CD.
* Hands on exposure to Docker/Kubernetes is a bonus.
* Networking - TCP/IP, Loab Balancers etc.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong scripting skills.
If you'd be interested in applying, please send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.