IT Systems Administrator - Galway
We are recruiting for an innovative FinTech company based in Galway Centre. They have an urgent requirement for a Systems Administrator to carry out major change projects and system migrations. This is a 6 month daily-rate contract with the expectation of extending or turning permanent.
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum 3 years' previous experience as an administrator
* Previous Experience with System security implementation and maintenance EG. Firewalls, Anti-Virus Etc.
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
* Previous O365 Exp is essential
Candidates must have:
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) Essential
* Experience administering firewalls, switches and routers - Beneficial - Not essential
* Experienced 2nd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* VMware experience essential.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Galway, office 365, Active Directory, IT Security
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.