We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Web Producer with technical profile, to join a large multinational software company in Dublin North.
As a Web Producer, you will be working in an agile team to assist with performing daily maintenance and content changes on customer facing web properties. You will work with your team to groom, plan, and execute the team's backlog in an efficient manner while maintaining an outstanding user experience for our customers. The scope of the work will be global in nature.
Job Reference: BBBH 13086
* Maintain web content using content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager)
* Update online web pages, marketing collateral, and links
* Create custom web pages to support marketing themes
* Assist with global production coordination
What's on offer
* Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
* On-site parking and bus links.
* Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
* Regular onsite events and external speakers.
* Very flexible and grown up working environment.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
Required skills and experience:
* 2-4 years web production experience in a corporate web-publishing environment
* Ability to troubleshoot complex systems and document bugs
* Agile experience strongly preferred
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to execute on simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.