itContracting on behalf of our corporate client are seeking applications for an Desktop Support Engineer, this is a permanent position based in Swords
You will have experience working with Windows 10, Active Directory, Office365, PC Hardware and general networking knowledge.
More importantly, we need someone with a positive, customer focussed and 'happy to roll' your sleeves up attitude, a flexible approach and an extremely keen to learn manner.
In addition, any exposure to areas, such as video conferencing systems, mobile device management, drive encryption and qualification in ITIL Foundation, or Windows 10 would be highly desirable.
What you'll be doing……
* Monitor and take ownership of appropriate customer tickets, analyse and take corrective action
* Answer end-user questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications
* Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems
* Perform hardware and software installations
* Serve as liaison between end-users and the technology department to resolve issues
* Provide IT orientation to new starters
* Document resolutions for future reference
* Act as escalation for local and regional team members
* Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members
* Additional responsibilities in the Senior role
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.