About this role:
My client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst with a focus on forcasting. This would suit an experienced Data Analyst who is well versed in Excel, and ideally R, or Python who can understand patterns within Data and has excellent analytical and querying skils.
* This role will have the analyst becoming involved with developing and communicating new procedures to improve the existing forecasting methodology.
* Provide detailed daily forecasts to the business.
* Analyse and interpret actual data versus the forecast, ensuring any significant discrepancies are understood
* Manage the delivery of a new short-term forecasting model, which will use the latest data tools (e.g. Machine Learning) to more efficiently mine data, to enable forecasts to be produced faster and more accurately.
* Key stakeholder management and the ability to showcase the importance of utilizing data in key business decisions.
* Promoting the use of data and analytics to drive efficiencies in the business.
* Undertake research to understand developments in the analytical and forecasting area, define best practices and deliver year on year business improvements.
* Circa 3 years' experience in an analytical or forecasting role.
* Third level qualification in a field with a significant mathematical and statistical component.
* Expert proficiency in Excel (e.g. Macros, advanced formulas and add-ins).
* Experience with R or Python, while familiarity with other packages like SAS or SPSS is a plus.
* Analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Confident communicator (verbal and written) with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
To apply for this exciting Data Analyst role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
data, forcasting, r, excel, python, scala, SAS, SPSS, Macros,