IT Systems Engineer - Contract (Limerick)
We have teamed up with a leading service provider based in Limerick City. They require an IT Engineer for a 6-month contract with the view of extending further. The position will be customer-facing and it will allow you to have exposure to multiple environments and Infrastructure. If you enjoy the prospect of a challenging consultancy position and you wish to find out more about the role, apply below and we can discuss further!
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum 3 years' experience with Windows Engineering/Administration
* Excellent PC/desktop support skills
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
Candidates must have:
* Experience as a Systems Administrator.
* Experience administering firewalls, switches and routers.
* Experienced 2nd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) desired
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* VMware experience essential.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Limerick, office 365, Active Directory
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.