In the Front-end team you'll build interactive visualisations and new capabilities into the product to allow users to view, filter, drill into, and comprehend the data captured and decoded from the network. We are full-stack developers, passionate about coding, performance and great user experience.
What you'll be doing
* You'll design, develop, and test new features for the product.
* You'll collaborate with product management and other teams to ensure timely delivery while not sacrificing quality.
* You'll be responsible for making the right technological decisions to build new features.
* You'll drive change in the development process, improving their CI stack and introducing new processes and technologies where appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience
* Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree (2.1 or equivalent)
* 4+ years relevant industry experience
* Deep knowledge of Java and ideally Python
* Test Automation unit/integration
* WS web-services i.e. XML, WSDL and XSD, and Java and/or Python ecosystems
* Database design & SQL
* Designing, planning, estimating, reporting of progress