* Build requirements for Automation Projects
* Manage Project timelines and coordinate development testing with the operation and technology partners
* Acting as a central channel or liaison for system issues within the team in Dublin. This includes leading and interacting with local/regional technology teams to escalate and resolve issues.
* Manage and oversee changes/modifications and support of systems managed within the eam
* Actively reach out to the various businesses to review existing system parameters and identify new opportunities / enhancements to empower them to deliver on their KPI's
* Take ownership of the change management process/governance across TIR Dublin and drive and manage changes effectively and smoothly
* Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance, IT
* 3 years' experience in a similar role as a Business Analyst / Operational Support Analyst
* Had exposure to the banking and finance industry
* Lean Six Sigma Certification
* Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation
* Agile Methodology Certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.