We are looking for people who want challenging work using the latest technologies and who believe they can deliver on an important project in a positive team environment.
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for defining and developing manual and automated test solutions for our clients
Primarily Roles & Responsibilities
* Define and execute Test scenarios for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial release.
* Analyze the efficiency, stability and scalability of Integrated system
* Create and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing
* Work with Development to develop best practice for product testability.
* Submitting defects , problem isolation and fault finding
* Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
* Experience of embedded systems based on IA or ARM architecture
* Knowledge of formal Test methodologies
* Ability to generate written Report and analysis data and trends
* Network configurations/debug- switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
* Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
* Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
* Power shell and Linux scripting languages ( any of the following Perl, Python, csh, bash etc)
Good to have:
* C/C++ Programming
* Automate testing of Web apps using tools such as Selenium
* Understanding and configuration of Virtualization systems - WindowsServer8/12/16/ VMWare/Citrix
* 2+ years of Software Development or Test Automation with relevant technologies
* Bachelor's degree in either engineering, computer science, information systems, or related
* scientific/technical discipline
Keywords: Test Analyst/Test Engineer/QA Analyst/QA Engineer/Software Test Engineer/ Test Analyst