Senior .Net Developer / Integration Lead - North Dublin
I have an exciting opportunity available for a skilled .Net developer with experience in system integration (particularly with ERP'S and CRM's) to join a growing Software House and become an integral part of the technical team.
My client has recently set up a new development team in North Dublin following the success of their Software Platform that lets food companies control their safety and compliance systems on a global scale. My clients are award winning and growing at a rapid rate, they're also advocates of being challenged technically and support personal and career progression.
They have a great opportunity currently open for a .Net developer with integration experience to become the Integration lead, this is a new department for my client and you will be fully responsible for it. The role comes with a lot of responsibility but also freedom at the same time. You will be responsible for scoping, designing projects and deciding what needs to be done, who needs to do it and how long it will take, resourcing, pricing ad then implementation, testing, release, and maintenance of all integration projects. As well as this, you will also get to be hands on with full stack .Net development for web applications during non-busy integration times.
* 6+ years of experience in a development position with C# .Net
* 3+ years with Web API's and API Security
* Experience with ASP.Net MVC
* Experience with some of the following is desirable: NHibernate/Entity Framework/ORM/ Castle Windsor, JSON, Azure
* Experience with ERP's and CRMS's (E.g. MS Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce etc)
* Experience with integration projects
* Experience with agile and best working practises
* Strong English communication skills
Salary: 65-75k DOE, great benefits package, very flexible working hours and environment.
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, System Integration, North Dublin, Software House, Food Industry, ERP, CRM Dynamics, SAP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.