Senior Linux - Dev Ops Engineer - Dublin CC
A leading software cloud solutions company are currently setting up their EMEA HQ in Dublin and they are in the market for Senior Linux Engineers. They operate one of the biggest cloud networks in the world and have been branded the most innovative company of 2018.
This is a key role in the infrastructure team and you will be responsible for the architecture, building and managing a full stack infrastructure. You will be seen as a senior point of escalation and will be required to act under pressure.
You will have a strong background in systems engineering and have a broad skillset covering a number of areas to include - applications, networks, databases and servers.
Prior experience with DevOps and expertise in Linux is a must.
A fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the right time which will allow you to grow with the business.
Package - Full Dental, Full Health, Pension, Bonus, Stock
Senior Linux Engineer Skillsets:
* Expert knowledge in Linux (CentOS, RedHat)
* A background in architecture from the ground up
* Strong troubleshooting experience in web, systems, networks, databases
* Knowledge of one if not all MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle
* A networking background would be good
* DNS, Apache/Tomcat with a understanding of the LAMP stack
* Understanding of Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc
For more information on the Senior Linux - Dev Ops Engineering role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords - Linux, Systems, Systems Engineering, CentOS, RedHat, Networks, Databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Python, Scripting, Bash, Perl, Apache, LAMP, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Splunk
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.