Project Manager - SCM/WMS
2 years FTC
Global Leader in the healthcare industry is seeking a Project Manager to lead the warehouse element of a large SAP Implementation. The successful candidate will report to the Associate Director, Logistics and Planning and will take responsibility for the following:
* Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
* Creating and executing and revising project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Managing day-to-day project aspects and tracking deliverables.
* Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities in matrix team.
* Lead a Matrix team, a key role that provides direction and support to project team.
* Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
* Holding regular status meetings with project team and effectively communicating relevant project information to stakeholders.
* Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
* Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
* Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc.)
* At least 3 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant project leadership roles with experience in a matrix structures.
* Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
* Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
* Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering)
* Desirable Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional
* Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
* Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
* Professional qualification / business and number of year's warehouse/Logistics experiencing in similar environment.
* Experience within a GMP Manufacturing environment is essential
* Experience acting as a PM on a Supply Chain or Warehouse Management System ERP/SAP Implementation highly desired
* Leadership skills
* Technical knowledge
* Ability to respond to changing priorities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.