Senior Cyber Security Engineer - Cork
€70-80,000 plus benefits
A leading software company based in Cork are currently seeking to add to their IT Team by hiring an experienced Cyber Security Engineer.
In the tech space, the company pride themselves on innovation and for you, they give you the chance to grow and work with some of the best-known names in the industry.
The Security Engineer will be working with a number of teams including architecture and development. The primary purpose of the role is asses the vulnerabilities that could affect the company product and prevent security attacks. You will offer a consultative approach to both web security and software product security.
* A 3rd level education in computer science, forensics, security or similar work exp
* Relevant professional accreditations in the security space CISSP, CISA, OSCP, CISM, OSCP etc
* 5-6 years working in Cyber Security
* Familiarity working with SAAS applications to included hacking, malware, DLP, data breaches
* An independent leader with good team building skills
* Management and understanding of Pen Testing
* Knowledge of SDLC
* Keen interest in Security trends and emerging technologies that could benefit the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software company in Cork. If you would like to know more about the Cyber Security Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.