Software Support Technician - 2018
Our client, based in the IFSC, is looking to hire a Support Technician to help deliver world-class customer service to their customers.
You will be responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of Customers and in-house systems.
Furthermore, the role includes the following responsibilities:
* Provide support to customers via Email/Phone/Customer Support Portal
* Resolve all customer support requests within agreed SLA times.
* Track time accurately on all Support Issues.
* Document all support issues in our CRM.
* Provide support to the development team on resolving complex application/ system issues.
* Implement automation of support tasks where possible.
* Work with the Support Manager to enhance and improve our customer service processes and procedures.
* Provide help and advice to customers on our products and services.
* Work on "small" development projects, from concept to delivery
* Document processes and procedures where applicable.
* Keep up to date on trends in technology.
* Maintain internal systems/servers.
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies)
* 3 + years in a technical support role.
* Experience with Linux/Windows servers.
* Experience with Apache/IIS web server technologies.
* Bachelor's degree or higher, computer science, engineering related field or related experience in a tech field.
* Essential Skills
* Exceptional analytical skills and able to investigate issues thoroughly
* Be motivated with a thirst for learning and self-improvement.
* Linux/Windows server administration
* Web server technologies (Apache/IIS/Caching)
* Database technologies MySQL, MS SQL(Oracle an advantage)
* LAMP, WAMP, XAMP stacks
* Advantageous Skills
* Amazon Web Services experience
* Experience with SugarCRM 7
* Knowledge of GIT
* ElasticSearch/Redis experience