QA Analyst - permanent roles -Dublin city, Ireland
We are seeking talented QA Analyst (s) for our client a leading employer in the Dublin city area.
The QA Analyst works independently taking full responsibility for a certain test area. Primary role in Quality Assurance in the areas of analysis and design, implementation and execution, in line with agreed plans and strategies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* ISTQB Foundation
* Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
* Professional attitude, has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
* Good client-facing skills, experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
* Good problem-solving skills, has experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
* Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues, sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
* Excellent communication skills, adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience's perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
* Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies and has awareness of new and emerging technologies and developments.
* Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of testing tools and frameworks required to deliver.
* Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
QA Analyst, Test Analyst, QA Engineer, Software Tester, Test Consultant
QA, Test, Analyst, Consultant, ISTQB, degree, functional testing
Are you an experienced QA Analyst that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this QA Analyst role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter at FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.