Warehouse and IT Support Donnabate
Our client is a progressive company servicing some of the largest Data Centres in the Dublin area. The company specializes in data eradication.
What is there for you
* Attractive salary
* One stage face to face interview process and a background check (approx. 1 weeks long)
* ASAP interview and start
* The role is based in Donnabate in an industrial area with limited access to public transport. There location can be however very easily accessed by car from North Dublin suburbs
* Standard Mon - Fri working hours, no weekend and night shifts
* You will be working in a mall team dealing with hardware
* This role is 50% warehouse duties to involve logistics and standard warehouse duties, data eradication, some admin work and 50% IT support role. Dealing with external and internal clients
* Friendly working environment
* Progression opportunities to more IT, hardware support or admin or logistics role with time
* Previous experience working in the warehouse environment
* Good IT skills
* Previous experience in hardware support would be advantageous
* Interest in IT
* Flexible, responsible, open attitude, strong communication skills
For more information contact Dominika or send your cv for an immediate consideration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.