Talent Acquisition Specialist (no previous recruitment experience required if you have a background in Sales)
Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. In RealTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Dublin and Belfast, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in a number of different industries. We have been in business for over 10 years.
Based in South Dublin just next to the LUAS, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, with a strong social aspect. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and outside of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us!
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment, not necessarily in the IT sector.
You will be:
• Highly energetic and self-motivated – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets
• Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
• Willing and eager to learn about the IT industry and the IT recruitment lifecycle from experienced recruitment professionals
• An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
• Organised and efficient, with good keyboard and admin skills
What you can expect from us:
• A well-honed and successful training plan which will enable you to become a top-class, well respected IT recruitment professional
• Very competitive basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
• Career progression ladder – a real (and unusual) opportunity for top-performers to rise in seniority within the firm
• Social calendar – with regular events, trips and drinks!
• South Dublin office
• Fun incentives for top performers
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please get in touch with Greg O'Connor on 01-6520652 or send your CV with a brief outline of why you are interested via the link below.