Site Reliability Engineer - Dublin CC
My client are well known for creating some of the most popular and often visited sites in the country and they are looking to continue their expansion by adding an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to their DevOps team.
You'll need to have experience working on highly available internet facing infrastructure with a history of helping to build and scale reliable software used by large numbers of people on a daily basis. It's an exciting role and is extremely rewarding knowing that people will be using the platform and viewing your work on multiple occasions throughout the day. If you're passionate about technology and like to build platforms which can provide excellent services then this would be a great option for you.
You'll need to be a strong team player with a history of collaborating with multiple teams across Development, testing and infrastructure. You will need the confidence to be a leader on large scale projects as well as keeping on top of technical innovation by suggesting new tools to implement and helping to mentor more junior engineers on some of the latest technologies.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent Linux administration background.
* 3+ years experience in a DevOps/SRE Role.
* Hands on programming experience with one of PHP/Java/Go etc.
* Experience with config management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
* Strong hands on AWS experience.
* Experience with Container tech like Docker/Kubernetes.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
If you'd be interested in finding out more, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.