Information Management Privacy & Data Protection
(Levels: Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager)
itContracting are now taking immediate applications for Consultants, Senior Consultants or Managers with specific experience in the area of Information Management Privacy & Data Protection. These are permanent positions with our client based in South Dublin.
An exciting opportunity for you to work as a specialist in the area of Information Management Privacy & Data Protection.
Our client is looking to recruit a talented person to work with the existing team to drive, lead and manage our Privacy and Data Protection portfolio under the direction of the Head of Professional Services.
Your key objectives are to lead Data Protection and Privacy projects, participate and understand eDiscovery projects, business development, thought leadership and contributing to the development of our data protection service portfolio.
Candidates should have an understanding and expertise in some of the following areas:
* Experience in practically implementing a Data Protection program
* Practical Data Protection Officer / Compliance experience (internally or on an outsourced basis).
* Undertaking Risk and Privacy Impact Assessments
* Embedding Privacy Impact Assessment processes in other operational activities (i.e. change management, SDLC, risk management, etc.)
* Managing and responding to Data Subject Access Requests
* Implementing Data Management workflows and best practices in projects of different natures.
* Analysis or production of Data Protection Policies and Privacy Notices
* Experience conducting Data Protection compliance audits in accordance with best practice, including data controllers and data processors where appropriate
* Report writing and strong communication / delivery skills
* Advanced knowledge, analysis and interpretation of the GDPR and other upcoming changes to privacy legislation around the world
* Auditing software, communication, computing systems and their architectures
* ICT and Information Security standards (e.g. ISO27000 series) and their trends
* Knowledge of privacy frameworks and management systems such as ISO29100 and BS10012
* Definition, implementation and management of ICT and Information Security policies
* Project management principles / experience
* You'll likely have a third level qualification in an IT, Audit, Security, Compliance or legal with some further privacy or data protection education and certifications.
* You'll have experience in information technology security, information management and privacy issues.
* You'll have experience both delivering data protection services at a senior level and developing both business and the business line.
* You'll be an innovative thinker with strong organisational skills. Interpersonal skills are a must, with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally with clients.
* You'll likely have a minimum of 3-5years' relevant experience.
* You will be a regular presenter at industry and / or client events on privacy / data protection.
You'll hold certification in one or more of the following or equivalent;
* Practitioner Certificate in Data Protection (PDP)
* Certified Information Privacy Professional Europe (CIPP/E)
* Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
* Certified Information System Manager (CISM)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
What we offer:
This role offers a highly competitive starting salary.
(More details about the client and the role available on application)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.