Systems Analyst - Dublin CC - Finance
My client is an established multinational company within a niche area of financial services and due to huge client demand are rapidly expanding their multiple systems analysis teams based in Dublin city centre.
You will need to have a strong background (within financial services if possible) of supporting enterprise customers and working on multiple upgrades at one time. Your ability to prioritise multiple projects will be key as well as your communication to other team members, clients and senior management.
This is a client-facing technical role responsible for all aspects of managing the upgrade and support of my client's systems and optimising their SaaS offerings including their application management systems for their hosted clients.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant technical discipline is essential.
* Strong hands on MS SQL Skills.
* Knowledge of XML would be desirable.
* Hands on experience with DevOps tools would be a bonus - (ansible/chef/Jenkins).
* Background in Financial services is a plus.
* Strong troubleshooting and communication skills.
If you're coming from a background of SQL development or application support, then you'll be able to hit the ground running in this position. If you'd like to apply, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.