Our client is looking for a talented Full Stack Senior Software Engineer who has a passion for delivering great software products that meet customer needs. You will be part of a highly technical software engineering team building our next-generation Informatics solutions encompassing web, cloud and mobile applications. The right candidate will be a self-motivated positive person who puts team goals ahead of individual accomplishments and collaborates often and effectively with project team members to achieve the scheduled work. The Software Engineer will participate in a full software development life cycle and adhere to a quality management system.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Works independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components as assigned.
* Works with team to establish necessary requirements specifications and test plans for software product validation.
* Contributes to project schedule generation including scope of work, duration of tasks, and order of execution.
* Responsible for translating requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components.
* Presents/Participates in design reviews and code inspections.
* Implements solutions to assigned defect issues.
* Anticipates system faults, failure modes, and unusual events, making sure the software adequately mitigates identified risks.
* Develops automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria.
* Monitors work progress against schedule commitments, reports progress to leadership in a timely fashion, including when work will not be completed according to schedule milestones.
Education and Experience
* BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in C#
* Minimum of 5-years' experience with MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
* Minimum of 4-years' experience with ASP.NET MVC development
* Minimum of 4-years' experience with WebAPI 2
* Minimum of 2-years' experience with Angular 2 or later
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
* Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
* Action oriented with a focus on results
* Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
* Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful interface implementation
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
* Full Stack Frontend (client side) and backend development
* Experience with Microsoft Azure or other cloud infrastructure providers
* Knowledge of cloud service provider privacy and security including tenant isolation, private cloud security, virtualization security and privileged access management
* Experience with Agile Scrum