Systems Engineer - Linux/Atlassian/Java
I'm currently working closely with one of Ireland's truly great places to work as they expand their Dublin city centre based operations team. My client are committed to pushing innovation every single day as well as allowing their employees the freedom to invent, experiment and implement new tools and methodologies. If you feel like your talents are restricted in your current environment, then a move to my client would be the perfect thing to do!
The role itself will focus on the support of my clients application life-cylce management tools, focusing specifically on Atlassian tools such as Bamboo and Jira amongst others. You will support multiple aspects of the Software development life cycle and work in tandem with both development and operations teams to ensure an extremely solid platform.
The perfect candidate here will have solid Linux skills, an understanding of Java and a keen interest in performance monitoring and tuning throughout the application stack. You'll need a background which shows a history of working very well within a team and proven examples of multi-team collaboration.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* Excellent experience with the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc)
* Good level of Linux Admin Skills.
* Good understanding around Java with programming experience desirable.
* Experience with apache/tomcat.
* Exposure to MySQL databases would be highly desirable.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.