Data Scientist / Modelling Data Analyst - Machine Learning - Customer Analytics
IT Search is a delighted to partner with a global media group in the growth of their analytics and insights operation. You'll join an instantly recognizable, fast moving and constantly innovating organisation undergoing vast digital transformation - NOW!
As a Data Scientist or data analyst with modelling expertise- you'll drive key insights from both internal and external data sources pan-organisationally and hold a key role in supporting the Analytics Manager to ensure that business decisions are informed from vital data analyses.
Unlike many other organisations - this group have a vast array of data and much of which is clean data, so a premium will be placed on your ideas and approaches to uncovering key insights :-) *the dream*!
You'll join a close knit team centralised in the business but operating cross organizationally - no silos here. This role is part analyst and part data scientist in an OPEN SOURCE environment.
- As a broad ranging role - you'll find that you are not only "in the data" but enaging across the service, product and marketing teams of the business as well as engaging with IT to unearth trends in customer & user behaviour
- Propensity modelling & cross sell and up sell analysis
- Deliver deep analysis of large data sets - with the support of a data engineer
- Develop visualisations for stakeholders and notice and explore nuggets of interest!
- Explore and recommend new data analysis techniques - and bring these to the business e.g. machine learning, automation & quirky data visualisation tools - as well as new means of gathering data
What you'll likely need to have:
- Strong data analysis skills across both predictive & prescriptive analytics
- Capable in SQL
- Knowedge of R, Python or other languages
- A variety of advanced analytics skills e.g. data modelling, automation,
- Machine learning and other techniques would be looked upon favourably as there are ambitions to bring on these techniques into the business - with the right person joining :).
- Exposure to data visualisation and data warehouses
- A background maths, stats, infoSys etc.
An excellent salary is on offer with access to incredibly progressive and supportive leadership.
We take talent seriously.
If above might be of interest, please contact Adrian Clarke, Head of Analytics Recruitment on:
Ph.: 01 5079283 / 087 1146347 for an informal chat in strictest confidence
We have all been a candidate once. Please know that we will handle your interest or surface inquiry with absolute discretion in line with GDPR compliance.