Inside Sales Representative Fluent Spanish
We are currently assisting one of our Clients to source the next member of their EMEA inside Sales team. This Inside Sales Representative will interact with both direct end-user customers reseller and distributor partners in the Southern Europe Territory which encompasses, among other markets, Spain, Portugal & Italy. The role will report to the EMEA Inside Sales Manager.
We have been working with our Client since 2010 and there has been very positive feedback from the people we have placed and they have experienced real career progression. The company offers an excellent benefits package along with a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative Fluent Spanish
* Manage inbound & outbound sales activities within the assigned Southern European territories.
* Maintain lead and opportunity data/records including updating all activities, contacts and correspondence within Salesforce.
* Working in conjunction with the Country Manager, maintain an accurate, reliable and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
* Develop strong professional relationships with clients and reseller partners.
* Provide sales support to Country Managers and other team members while working towards an assigned/shared revenue target. This may include scheduling of sales appointments and coordinating follow-up dates and actions
* Perform proactive, outbound sales activities in liaison with Marketing and Product Strategy, on a quarterly basis
* Participate in weekly sales meetings, internally to review and update pipeline, and externally with partners to follow-up on outstanding opportunities
* Proactively maintain product knowledge, outside of scheduled training
* Less than 5% travel required.
* Fluent written and verbal Spanish essential, proficiency in Italian, or another continental European language an advantage.
* Proven inside sales experience within the high-tech industry; including experience working to quarterly revenue targets in a process-driven sales environment and experience working with a CRM system.
* Computing/network product knowledge is a plus.
* Experience working within a Sales Channel such as with resellers, VARs, VADs, integrators, consultants, etc.
* Excellent customer service, organisational, and negotiating skills.
* Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice