Exciting role for an IT System Administrator in the Dublin area! This role requires someone to maintain, upgrade and manage the company's software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that the company's technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Administrative knowledge Remote Desktop Services
* Experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft based infrastructures
* Experience with firewalls and networking
* Strong knowledge of Hyper-V, SAN and clustered environments
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification
* Monitor and maintain the business systems across global office locations
* Install and configure hardware and software
* Software patching
* Maintain and monitor core IT systems including Hyper-V cluster, virtual and physical servers
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Some travel will be required every month
* Some out of hours work will be required
* Manage network servers and technology tools
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch now or click APPLY TODAY to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!