Software Support technician/ Technical Support
Our client, based in the IFSC, are looking to hire a Support Technician to help deliver world class customer service to thier customers.
You will be responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of Customers and inhouse systems.
Furthermore, the role includes the following responsibilities:
* Provide support to customers via Email/Phone/Customer Support Portal
* Resolve all customer support requests within agreed SLA times.
* Track time accurately on all Support Issues.
* Document all support issues in our CRM.
* Provide support to the development team on resolving complex application/ system issues.
* Implement automation of support tasks where possible.
* Work with the Support Manager to enhance and improve our customer service processes and procedures.
* Provide help and advice to customers on our products and services.
* Work on "small" development projects, from concept to delivery
* Document processes and procedures where applicable.
* Keep up to date on trends in technology.
* Maintain internal systems/servers.
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies)
* 3 + years in a technical support role.
* Experience with Linux/Windows servers.
* Experience with Apache/IIS web server technologies.
* Bachelor's degree or higher, computer science, engineering related field or related experience in a tech field.
* Essential Skills
* Exceptional analytical skills and able to investigate issues thoroughly
* Be motivated with a thirst for learning and self-improvement.
* Linux/Windows server administration
* Webserver technologies (Apache/IIS/Caching)
* Database technologies MySQL, MS SQL(Oracle an advantage)
* LAMP, WAMP, XAMP stacks
* Advantageous Skills
* Amazon Web Services experience
* Experience with SugarCRM 7
* Knowledge of GIT
* ElasticSearch/Redis experience