Xamarin Developer – Excellent Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Xamarin developer who has extensive professional experience designing and developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern. If you would like more information please call Ryan on 01 2449531 or send your CV via the link.
Responsibilities of the Xamarin Developer:
• Development of a net new cross-platform mobile application using Xamarin based on the MVVM design pattern;
• Work with our UX expert and designers to break down the requirements via story boards and personas into projects and development tasks Note: we use Scrum and JIRA to manage the development cycle. Your experience and feedback will be vital at this juncture as we drive out the different user journeys and possibilities across the different platforms available to us;
• Design, development and maintenance of several WPF applications based on the MVVM design pattern.
• Extensive experience in developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern, XAML, and WCF/Web APIi utilising the asynchronous programming model;
• Existing professional expertise in developing cross-platform mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows platforms using Xamarin is a major advantage;
• Experience of all stages of the SDLC;
• Continuous integration and deployment, agile development methodologies, source control systems, code reviews.
• 4+ years’ experience developing Windows applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern;
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar;
• 3+ years’ experience developing and consuming backend web services using SOAP and REST;
• Any Xamarin experience would be a plus, as would any experience with Microsoft Azure;
• Mobile application development experience of any kind would also work in your favour;
• Deep understanding of the .Net platform and C#;
• Databases - SQL Server;
• O/RM Frameworks - Entity Framework, nHibernate;
• Ability to work with project stakeholders to clarify requirements or user stories;
• Distributed version control software – Git, Mercurial;
• Experience writing and maintaining unit tests, and the various frameworks and tools used - nUnit, MsTest, rhinoMocks, Moq;
• Build tools and frameworks – Powershell, Nant, CI Frameworks (Jenkins, TeamCity);
• Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies;
• Experience using JIRA.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )