Senior Operations Engineer - Dublin CC
My client are an extremely successful company within the financial sector who despite major recent growth, still consider themselves a start-up environment. It's an environment where talented people will be given the opportunity to thrive and the freedom to express their qualities.
The operations team work at a high-level in a Linux environment solving incredibly complex problems and working closely with multiple other internal teams to ensure reliability and scalability of their platform.
It is one of the most challenging and innovative environments in the city where you will work with other top quality engineers to build and maintain my clients award winning software platform. It's a very faced paced environment with some hugely exciting projects on the horizon and the change to work for a hugely profitable company with a very rewarding culture and compensation package.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or other similar discipline.
* Masters or PhD would be desirable.
* Excellent Linux administration skills.
* Strong experience with one or more of Python, Bash, Perl or Go.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with SQL.
* Hands on config management experience - Ansible, Puppet, Salt.
* Hands on networking - TCP/IP.
If you'd be interested in applying and finding out more, send across your information or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.