We have an immediate need for a Service Delivery Manager to join a world leading Software organisation based in South Dublin
This is a strategic role requiring strong technical and communications skills. You will oversee the practices and processes responsible for maintaining high availability and performance of the infrastructure of the company. You will be responsible for providing consultancy and technical direction around uptime, performance, incident management and tracking of system defects for a global SaaS based product suite serving customers around the globe. You will be collaborating with Software Engineering teams, DevOps and customer care groups. This is a hands-on role that requires a sense of urgency and you should be willing to take on responsibility for the delivery of a world class service to our customers. The role will be based in our state of the art NOC facility that provides visibility to all our products and underlying infrastructure.
What we're looking for...
* Ideally you will have over 5 years related experience in Service Delivery.
* 3+ years' experience managing a complex global operation
* Technical Experience in networking, systems or software engineering roles
* Experienced with ITSM/ITIL frameworks (implementation of such frameworks a plus)
* Experience in strategic planning and execution.
* Perform project and program management activities
* Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, and business office operations.
* Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced, high-energy, challenging environment where there are multiple competing priorities on a daily basis.
* Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading software organisation in a strategic role where you will make a real difference to the company.
If you would be interested in the role please submit your CV for immediate consideration to the link provided.